Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Details Screen Type
The Details Screen Type is one of our data perusal screens. This screen type is data driven and enables you to visualise the rows in a data source.
To add a details screen, navigate to Apps -> Screens
Click on the +ADD NEW button
- Name your Details Screen
- Select a suitable icon
- Select your data source (optional)
- Click on the +CREATE button
Configuring the Title bar
- Data source – a selection of connected data sources within your app to relate your configuration to.
- Screen Title – This will be populated with the name of your screen.
- Action Buttons – Define buttons to appear on the title bar.
- Select which button you’d like to configure, LEFT, RIGHT1 or RIGHT2
- Select an icon
- Add the button text
- Select the button colours
- Select the user interaction, eg.
- Visibility selection check box
- Button Visibility – Control the visibility of this button using a formula
Select add a detail line to create a new entry.
Data source – a selection of connected data sources within your app to relate your configuration of the detail line to.
- Left Text – static text and dynamic values related to the data source can be entered here. Colour, font and text size can also be adjusted.
- Left Icon – The icon image displayed for this detailed line, no icon can be selected.
- Right Text/Button – same as left text and left icon combined but on the right hand side of the field. Colour, font and text size can also be adjusted.
A user interaction can also be configured with the same choices as above.
Layout & Styling
- Line Background – choose the colour of the detail lines background.
- Transparency tick box – select to make the background transparent and viceversa.
Validation & Behavior
- Line Visibility – Control the visibility of a detail line with formulae and relatable data.
- Display format (retired) – a legacy value now replaced by formula functions e.g. FORMAT-DATE(), FORMAT-NUMBER().