Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Dropbox Changes 2021
Dropbox has made changes to how their authorization will work.
We have already built support for these changes into the platform, but there is a manual step that we require you to action.
This needs to be done before October 2021 otherwise your Dropbox connectors will stop working.
- Head over to the Platform’s Connections page, find your Dropbox connection(s) and click on the “Change” button.
- This will bring up a new popup window where you can change your authorization settings for Dropbox.
You may have to first sign in to your Dropbox account before you can see it.
- In this window, scroll down to “View Dropbox content”, and then to the “taskform” app.
Click on the arrow to open up the section revealing a “Disconnect” button.
Click on this button.
- A popup will ask you to confirm, click on “Disconnect” again.
You can now close the window.
- The Connections page will automatically refresh, and when reloaded, show that the Dropbox connection is not working.
- You can click on “Authorize” like normal to reauthorize the connection.
- Grant taskform Access.
Once you have completed the authorization flow, the connector will be working again.