Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
What is the difference between Standard and Premium users?
We provide multiple user types to address different usage profiles and scenarios.
Note that all Premium features require all involved users (whether in the field or office) to be of Premium type.
Premium users receive unlimited access to all features of the platform.
- Best for personnel that are expected to be heavy users of the system
- Unlimited Form entries can be submitted by Premium users
- Full access to Tasking (job dispatch)
- Full access to Docs functionality
- Full access to all other Premium features
Standard users receive general purpose data collection access
- Suitable for most data capture scenarios involving light to medium usage
- A maximum of 1,500 Form entries can be submitted monthly per user
- No access to Tasking (including Process Steps)
- No access to Docs
- No access to other Premium features such as SharePoint List connectors